Monday, July 23, 2007

Mia's "Lambie" Game

So, Mia has this old stuffed lamb ("Lambie") that she really loves and somehow has not managed to completely tear apart. We play this super fun game there I throw it up in the air and she runs back and forth, jumping off of me, trying to catch Lambie as I throw it up in the air. It's a lot of fun, and she's amazing at it.

The Hohenadels and Clevengers were over at our house for dinner (I WAAAAAAY overcooked the steaks), and Mia of course wanted to show off her skills. Lucky for me, Ryan had his camera with him and got some awesome photos and videos. For your enjoyment:


I'll see if I can figure out how to post a video.

5 comments:

grk said...

That's great. I hope you can add the video of your cat playing with Mia too. One way to get video up there is by creating a youtube or virb account and linking it to your blog. I do not know how to get video off a phone though...

When's the baby coming???

sarah said...

Yeah, when IS the baby coming??

Brad said...

If he's anything like me he'll arrive at the very last minute. With all the hyperactivity going on in Allison's belly, I have a feeling he's a lot like me.

sarah said...

yes! isaac can't wait to have another hyperactive friend to play with!!

Brad said...

Careful what you wish for!