Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Boy is Growing

It is hard to believe that he is already 6 weeks old.
At his last weigh in he was 10 pounds!
As usual we have been taking many photos... a few are below.










A photo from a play date with his friend Jonas.
You can tell the two of them are trouble ;)


Mia is totally into her little brother. I caught her "talking" to him in his cradle the other day when I was out of the room (busted by the baby monitor).
When I walked in to check out the situation she looked guilty - I think she was trying to wake him up.

2 comments:

grk said...

Thanks for posting. I was not getting the fix needed of sir william. Have you been busy or something? I guess we'll find out soon. Anyway, he's looking good. And Allison, you have a lovely 1920's quality happening in that photo. And Brad, what can I say? Come 'ere...

Allison said...

Busy? I think it is one of those times when our language doesn't function as it should.
Just like in Greek where they have different words for love and we only have one, there needs to be different words for busy. And one of those should be reserved solely for new parents. It is a good busy with strong undertones of fatigue. It is wonderful, I am excited that you will soon understand.