Thursday, April 16, 2009

More To Come

Yes, it has been a long time. And yes, I do have a huge pile of photos to share with you. Some of which will show our bathroom which was recently demolished (and has yet to rise like a phoenix from the ashes). So, while I am running around like a sleep-deprived-crazy the blog ranks low. But in the meantime I will try to get a photo up here and there just because I think I should.

Just a quick glimpse of the boy after an extended Easter egg hunt with the family. Yes he is wearing a tie. The hat was a gift that day and not part of his church attire. Though it is nice how it makes the tie a little less serious.

Even with a fresh bloody lip (from a misstep on the slide and not friendly fire) he is pretty excited to be outside with the other family wee ones. I think it is important context to show that all the kids were wearing these less-than-masculine hats. Fifteen cool points to Joseph for opting for the pink one.

No comments: