Monday, April 28, 2008

Just Standing Around

Yup, that is pretty much what we have been up to around here. There is still crawling but the boys favorite thing to do is to stand on his own (and he also likes to applaud himself for it). To think, if we adults were to get that excited and encouraged about standing for extended amounts to time... what a different thing waiting in line would be.





Trying to climb a ladder.




A quick shout out to Uncle Keith who gave William this sassy onesie. (It says "If I can reach it I can wreck it"). The photo doesn't do it justice because William is standing next to a frame with cracked and shattered glass. A mother would think she could walk down the hall carrying her son as she does fifty times a day. But the onesie has rung true. So, Uncle Keith, please reconsider if you happen to see more outfits with attitude. A "Yes that was me on the news last night" t-shirt or a "I drove Mom's car into a lake" sweatshirt may seem cute at the time but it isn't as funny on this end.

3 comments:

~stevesgurl~ said...

I just love all the "cute boy" pics!! :)

Scott Roehrenbeck said...

I read you notes in my office at work, and busted out laughing.... That is so funny!!!!

Brad said...

Scott is no longer a blog stalker. Welcome. We're glad to have you here.