Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cookies

Since I can't eat dairy I have been getting some special mixes in order to satisfy my wants for something sweet. This is the back of a chocolate chip cookie mix. Check out the very last footnote. I love that this company takes into account that some people MUST follow directions. But even to the point of eating something that they are allergic to, risking death or at least extreme discomfort?


Note: I do not recommend this mix to those in search of a dairy free, nut free cookie. They do not turn a golden brown and are like semisweet little hockey pucks.

2 comments:

sarah said...

i like the happy little illustrated children in obvious enjoyment of the "semisweet [dairy free] hockey pucks"...

Allison said...

...And where it tells you to ENJOY! I love that in part of the directions they tell you how to feel about their cookies.