Thursday, August 2, 2007

WDR arrives

Well, after 38 hours of labor, Allison gave birth last night to a healthy baby boy. William Daniel Roehrenbeck was born last night (Aug. 1) at 10:39 pm. He weighed 7 lbs., 4.5 oz. and was 19 inches long. He has dark blond hair and dark blue eyes - those of course are subject to change. I think he looks a lot like my dad, after whom he is named. He is healthy, and mom is resting and doing well. I was so amazed at how great Allison was throughout her labor. We should be heading home tomorrow, and I'll post pictures. Can't tell you guys how much we appreciate all of your prayers.

5 comments:

sarah said...

Yayyyyy!!!

Isaac will be so happy when he wakes up and I tell him. Congratulations. You guys are going to be great parents and we can't wait to meet the little (very little) man!!

Allison, GOOD JOB!! :)

Blake (and sometimes Ashley) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blake (and sometimes Ashley) said...

Brallison,

Good work! Congrats! We'll have to come by very soon to meet Sir William Daniel. Ashley is out of town, but says congrats too. She got a lot of the deets via Nadyourhead.

jena said...

I'm so happy to hear he has arrived safely! We'll be back from Oregon in a couple weeks. Allison you'll have to let me know when you are ready for those mangoes! We look forward to meeting your new blessing when we return home.

Jude said...

We can't wait to meet the little man!! :) Tell Allison I'll bring her favorite dinner... PORK! Bwaaahahahahahahaha.. she knows I would never do that!LOL.