Monday, June 18, 2007

Sweatiest Cities in America

Old Spice (Proctor & Gamble) has released its 5th annual list of the USA's top 100 sweatiest cities. From the press release:
The Sweatiest Cities rankings are based on computer simulations of the amount of sweat a person of average height and weight would produce walking around for an hour in the average high temperatures during June, July and August of 2006 for each city.

Little Rock ranked number 21. Greensboro 47. For a guy who has a propensity to sweat a lot, I sure have lived in some sweaty places.

5 comments:

sarah said...

very interesting. it seems like northern locations shouldn't even have had a chance.

have you ever considered that you seem to sweat a lot BECAUSE you live in some sweaty places?

sarah said...

and i love the use of the word propensity.

Brad said...

Thanks. I typically sweat more than the people around me. They tend to be in the same city as me. ;)

sarah said...

good point. your debate skills are very strong. you would be a good lawyer. ever think of that?

grk said...

#38's not bad for KCMO. I am a little nervous if a midwestern city is more sweaty than a southernish city.

I am not presently sweating. Well, now I am sweating on the inside.