Friday, January 11, 2008

This Bumbo is made for scootin'

William had a little Bumbo time when mom was trying to whip up a quick lunch. After about 2 minutes and spotting his favorite canine, he decided that it was time to move. That one leg hanging out was pushing him little by little towards Mia. Not an efficient form of travel but it works.
After weeks of attempts William had his first real crawl this week. I have been trying to catch it on video and once I do it will be motivation for Daddy to figure out how to post it on for all to see.





Excited about taking Mia for a walk.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the bumbo scoot! that's really cute. he's obviously a boy who knows what he wants. we miss you guys!!!

Allison said...

yes, determined and stubborn. let's hope that what he wants is always what is just and true! we miss y'all too. i can't wait to meet Pela.

sarah said...

I prefer "resourceful". :)

Aside from my particular affinity for my own sweet boy's good looks, I think that I must admit that your roehrenbeck little one is quite a looker. He has such great expressions... very photogenic.

I get to hold him in the nursery this week! :)

Allison said...

nice euphemism
wow, thanks. he had to get the photogenic part from his daddy or some recessive gene of mine.

sarahL
i am glad you have a photo on your comments. otherwise it would be impossible for me to know which sarah i am talking to. please let me know if you ever lose the photo so i can be truly confused.