Sunday, March 2, 2008

How can you tell if your cat is a secret spy?


It helps if he forgets to completely wash off one of his disguises

William is now no longer interested in the mechanics of crawling and wants to stand places with something to hold on to so that he can practice letting go and standing on his own. This can go on for an hour if you have the patience. He is also begging to go for "walks" (which means we lend him two fingers to use for balance and he walks where he wants to). Last Monday on three different occasions he looked right at Brad and said "dada". We then decided to practice momma and on Wednesday he said that too. But now he only says momma so we have to go back to working on dada again.

Standing with his Ooloo as a spotter


The sofa has become quite a popular location


The sheer excitement of being temporarily independent



A big fat tear from a fall while trying to stand on his own for a while. Good news... he still needs mom and dad around, for at least another week.


I went to make lunch the other day and found this sticker on my tomato. It does disturb me a little, especially considering that the tomato costs the same as it always had. I would be upset at the company for not passing a little price reduction onto the consumer but it occurred to me that I have no idea who that company is or where my tomato came from (so shame on me!). I do have to say that I think politicians are missing a great advertising opportunity with produce since they aren't really getting much media coverage about the next election. I can already imagine hearing pundits ramble on about the zucchini demographic...

3 comments:

Emme Jay said...

He is absolutley adorable! And quite the adventurer! We hope that you all are doing well:)

Allison said...

thanks! we are doing well. taking it one day at a time while learning how to be parents. how are y'all? and the girls - i bet they are growing up so fast!

Emme Jay said...

We are doing well here in GA. We like it a lot.As for the girls....well check out our blog sometimes. Have a great day!