Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mischief

What happens when mom and dad go on a date and William stays home with Ooloo and Poppy? All sorts of shenanigans...



Though he doesn't seem to like water he likes to beg for sips of it. Maybe he just likes the idea of it.


Watching daddy do yard work


Most of the day on Monday he practiced going down on one knee. I wondered if this was due to the time he spent with the adorable Ruby on Sunday morning in the nursery (in which she ignored his amorous advances of cooing and hugging).


Some mommy time

3 comments:

Emme Jay said...

Scaling the cabinets, romancing, and drink preferences. They sure do grow up fast. I'll say it time and time again...he sure is cute!
-Michelle

Allison said...

They grow up too fast! It is bittersweet. I want him to mature but I also want him to stay my little guy.

mohohens said...

I want to pinch his little cheeks! I can't look at the pictures too long or I'll grind my teeth down! Don't you love this age? Jonas slept his first 12 hours night! It was wonderful!